2019 NCWA National Duals Field Set!
The field for the 2019 NCWA National Duals hosted by the West Coast Conference has been announced by the NCWA. The event will take place at the Casa Blana Resort in Mesquite, Nevada on January 25-26, 2019. The two closest cities to the venue are St. George, UT (home of Dixie State University) and Las Vegas, NV (home of UNLV).
The teams competing in this year's event are as follows (alphabetical order):
1. Cal State University - Northridge (WCC)
2. Colorado State University (WCC)
3. Dixie State University (WCC)
4. Grand Valley State University (GLC) - autobid for finishing 3rd in 2018
5. Grays Harbor College (NWC)
6. Liberty University (MAC) - autobid for finishing 1st in 2018
7. Massachusetts Institute of Technology (NEC)
8. Richland College (SWC)
9. Springfield Tech CC (NEC) - autobid for finishing 4th in 2018
10. The Apprentice School (MAC) - autobid for finishing 6th in 2018
11. University of Central Florida (SEC) - autobid for finishing 5th in 2018
12. University of Maine (NEC)
13. University of Nevada - Las Vegas (WCC)
14. University of Toledo (GLC)
15. Washington State University (NWC)
16. Wayne State College (SWC)
Seven of the now Eight Conferences will be represented this year with 8 from West of the Mississippi and 8 from the East of the Mississippi!
Liberty University is the defending National Dual Champion and was the previous host the last 2 years. The event will move back to the eastern portion of the country in 2020 and then back to the west in 2021. The East Regional Duals are to be contested on Saturday January 26, 2019 hosted by the University of Akron (GLC). Teams set to compete at that event so far are Mott Community College (GLC), Temple University (MEC), East Carolina University (MAC), defending NCWA-D2 Champion Penn State WC (MEC), Slippery Rock University (MEC), and Macomb Community College (GLC).
For further information on the 2019 NCWA National Duals, please visit: 2019 NCWA National Duals